P26A 18650 By Molicel
**Molicel batteries are officially authorised for vaping/e-cigarette use. These cells are obtained directly from the factory which enables us to provide Grade A cells with the latest production dates.**
- Battery Size: 18650
- Top Cap: Flat
- Max Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
- Maximum Discharge Rate: 25A
Battery Safety Guidelines:
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.